What does it mean to be an erotic comic artist?
It means sharing your most intimate thoughts, showing yourself bare to the public and taking the mask off your face.
I’m not always able to do it, my worst enemy is self-censorship. Some days I can see it, peeking behind the curtains, with its critical gaze. Then, I have to remind myself of the deal the artists of erotica make the day we decide to get involved with this exciting art: courage and openness.
Brave and sincere are also the main female characters in my comic books and illustrations. They live beyond space and time, free from moral restraints. Sometimes they’re sweet and tender, other times, they’re violent and politically incorrect; but, anyway, they’re always…hot.
Reina Canalla is Lara Lopez’s pseudonym. She’s an erotic cartoonist from Barcelona (Spain). She studied drawing and painting at 16 years old at Carme Muset Art Academy. From 1995 to 1999, she studied comic book illustration at Joso School.
«Anne-Marie» (Comic books 1, 2, 3 – French edition) – Murano Publishing. https://murano-publishing.fr/catalogue/
«Las Vírgenes de Nuria» (Novel – Spanish edition)- Amazon Kindle.
- DEVIANTART: https://www.deviantart.com/reinacnl
- PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/reinacanalla
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ReinacanallaArt
- REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/user/ReinaCanalla
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/reinacanallaart
- FETLIFE: https://fetlife.com/users/10733545
- NEWGROUNDS: https://reinacanalla.newgrounds.com/
- BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/ReinaCanalla
- PIXIV: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/46068253
- HENTAI FOUNDRY: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/ReinaCanalla